Yacht is looking for an experienced Construction Manager (CM) at FrieslandCampina in Veghel. As a CM you are accountable and responsible for the site supervision (team) for the project and represents FrieslandCampina on the construction site. The CM is appointed by the Manager EPC/ Cluster Lead Construction Management.
Other tasks & responsibilities of you are:
- supervises on the correct execution of the activities of the contractors/vendors in accordance with the approved drawings, schedules and prescribed rules and instructions;
- carries out inspections on the construction site on a daily basis and immediately takes measures in the event of unsafe situations;
- participates or leads meetings with construction contractors (kick-off, progress, SHE, construction planning, site logistics, etc.);
- prepares the logistic plan for the construction period (parking area and temporary facilities, routing of men and material including the preliminary hoisting plans, etc.);
- organizes the work permit system;
- checks the required resources, materials and equipment are made available or purchased, including checking that the goods obtained are in accordance with the regulations, permits, Health and Safety plan, as well as the statutory provisions;
- takes appropriate measures in case of disruption of progress, poor workmanship and quality issues (in consultation with EPC Manager);
- is authorized to give binding instructions to contractors/vendors to ensure the safe progress of site activities;
- is authorized to stop the works and to remove personnel from the site, or to forbid access when they do not comply with the safety regulations applicable on the construction site.
Project Design and Plan, Project Preperation & execution, Stakeholdermanagement, Supplier management, Reports, Methods & techniques, team/people management, program management.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Simon Hozi via telefoonnummer 06-23247281
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.