Mechanical Engineer Cabling & Infra at Philips Healthcare
As Mechanical Engineer Cabling & Infra, you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospital and outpatient radiology facilities. You will work with a team of electrical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment – with focus on cables, routing and assembly.
In this role as Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and (mechanical) test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications in the field of cabling and infra – see examples at the end of this document.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Provide detailed designs and associated 2D and 3D documentation using Pro/Engineer or CREO and
• Key focus is on 3D cable routing of complex electro-mechanical assemblies. Experience with 3D cable routing
software is essential.
• Document mechanical development efforts for the mechanical subsystem, component or module, including
requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports as input in the planning process
of the project.
• Substantial share in drawing up the functional specifications of the subsystems and included components.
• Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
• Work in teams with several different disciplines
• Have interactions with suppliers on product design, produce-ability, product quality and cost
• Have interaction with Operations and Service regarding manufacturability and serviceability
• Work on cabinets and cabling components in the MR Scanner
You are someone:
• with a bachelor degree in mechanical (or electrical) engineering with broad cabling experience and experience
• who is proficient using Pro/Engineer or CREO, ProCabling and WindChill
• who has experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile) and experience in working with suppliers to realize
parts and to resolve technical issues.
• who knows that starting with proper requirements is essential en that the work is only done when the paper work is
• who takes pride in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation.
It's an advantage if you have
• Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards, as well as previous experience in Healthcare.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare.
The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management
of 3T, 1.5T High/Mid performance, HFO and 7T Research MRI systems. In the MR Development group
you will be part of the HW department with focus on the cabinets and their content in the
Technical and Operator Room of an MRI system.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.