Systems Engineer CAPA
• You are responsible for
· Own product architecture and system requirements and ensure proper allocation and ownership of the requirements to the subsystem and component level.
· Work hand in hand with the program manager, product manager and cross functional leads to ensure the overall product/solution system integrity from concept to end of life of the product, including meeting all expectations from major stake holders like manufacturing, quality, regulatory bodies and reliability in addition to customer and patients.
· Own configuration management, product data management and process initiatives.
· Supporting product verification through development, manufacturing and into continuation providing technical support and leadership on a cross-functional team
· Perform verification tests and conduct analysis of the test results to ensure complete verification of the requirements
· Identifying, analyzing, owning and driving technical issues to resolution
· Participate in reviews of requirements, design documents, and test related artifacts
· Mentor, coach, and provide work direction to other engineers, technicians and interns
· Participate in CAPA Process like investigation and implementation
· 8+ years’ experience in a fast paced, client focused, electro-mechanical, embedded systems, solutions and services industry (Medical industry experience desired, automotive, aerospace and/or defense industries is also preferred).
· Working knowledge of tools and processes related to system configuration management from specifications development, traceability, version control, defect tracking and field feedback.
· Proven leadership ability with the experience of leading both directly and by influence, multi-functional teams.
· Proven ability to work with mission and/or safety critical products in a highly regulated industry.
· Experience in system level design, requirements and safety risk assessments at the system level. Experience leading teams in system safety risk management preferred.
· Proven ability to communicate in both verbal and written form to technical and non-technical customers, stakeholders, and various levels of management.
· BS in a related technical field (EE, ME, Bio medical, Systems Engineering)
· Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with CAPAs highly desirable
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all Philips businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.