Financial Risk Reporting Officer
We are looking for a candidate with credit risk knowledge, who performs well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate has strong time management skills, high attention to detail and a proven ability in strengthening governance and control environment.
In this role you will have the opportunity to support critical and dynamic Credit Risk deliverable's to internal and external stakeholders of the Bank and to analyse and report on the Bank’s credit risk portfolio. Working in the Financial Risk Reporting squad will give you the opportunity to get a thorough understanding of (the development of) the bank's global credit risk portfolio and offers good opportunities for personal development. In this process, you will work closely with (senior) staff of both Risk and Finance, and interact with business line teams for specific requests. Successful candidates will complement the team with skills to drive further strengthen of documentation and governance around our processes.
- Prepare high quality and accurate Credit Risk reports in a timely manner to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyse and report on all important concentrations and trends in the credit risk portfolio of the bank
- Participate in risk reporting projects
- Ensure that Reporting Procedure and individual report manuals are kept up to date and further improved
- Further strengthen the governance and control environment on reporting process in line with internal and external control requirements
- Contribute to further improvement/digitization of our reporting processes
- Master in Economics or Finance
- Proven experience and competent in Credit Risk
- Able to perform (trend) analysis on Credit Risk portfolios
- Experience in optimizing risk control environment
- Familiar with applicable regulations like Basel III/ CRD IV, and able to apply in day to day activities
International bank in Amsterdam
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Stef Auburger via telefoonnummer 06-15110232
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.