Dow Benelux B.V.
You are a leader ready to take your place at The Dow Chemical Company. There is an exciting opportunity for you within the Dow Consumer Solutions (DCS) Silicones business.
As a Centralized Designated Requestor (CDR) / Centralized Project Leader (CPL). You will provide global expertise and services to support creation and changes of product and material codes for the business. This will include coaching, data gathering, data entry and monitoring activities. You will fill in a critical role by helping initiators identify what is needed for a request, gathering necessary data, submission of the request and follow up.
What are your responsibilities?
- Build technical understanding of SAP material master data and its integration with other functions or modules within SAP and the Global Digital Commerce Platform.
- Submit product and material requests with the proper master data as identified by the initiator and/or data owner for the templates.
- Collaborate with the DCS business, Global Digital Operations Specialists, internal EDM resources and other cross functional partners as necessary to build the foundational skills and expertise within the master data elements.
- Monitor status and see through the implementation of the CMT request in a timely manner.
- Resolve issues and questions related to the CMT requests to enable the execution of the product and material data activities, processes and tools.
- Build a team environment, collaborate and provide global support to the DCS business and coach initiators on CMT template choice and best practices.
- Proactively engage in improvement initiatives; take ownership of the support issues related to submission of the CMT requests and communicate improvement opportunities with the DCS CMT Network.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have at least a bachelor.
- You have a basic understanding of material code creation.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are an effective leadership, mentoring, and coaching skills.
- You are able to build partnerships with functions or businesses.
- You are able to work independently and collaborate with a global team.
- You speak English fluently (written and Oral).
Do you have strong troubleshooting skills, do you love to show initiative and are you able to work with diverse team members in different geographical locations? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.