Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
You have passion for HR, you know how to handle payroll administration and you would love to be part of The Dow Chemical Company. Stay put because there might be an amazing opportunity here for you at DBIC Human Resources (HR) department .
As a Payroll Specialist you will work at the HR department which provides Human Resources services in the area of recruitment, the international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management and data management to Dow.
Your main objective is to ensure that the employees are paid in time and accurate. This objective is aligned to compliance with the respective country tax- legislation, agreed labor conditions and company rules and regulations. You will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities for the EMEAI region on behalf of the Dow Payroll department.
What are your responsibilities?
- Delivering all Payroll, Time & Absence, and Data Management activities for your geographical area of responsibility in a productive and efficient manner.
- Monitoring and management of outside service providers, including managing, owning and having full accountability for the data to and from the payroll provider.
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities.
- Maintaining a "best in class" internal/external compliance landscape and develop it as internal/external compliance environment change.
- Coordination over internal and external financial audits.
- Report tax, social security and pension related data to local authorities
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in HR, Finance or similar.
- You bring a minimum of 5 years payroll experience, both at a technical and practical level in diverse business and work processes or other relevant job experience.
- Your professional experience can either be within payroll/finance or HR compensation and benefits where you will have gained practical experience with designing / operating centralized business models.
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset combined with strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You have strong consulting and change management skills.
- You are fluent in English (written & oral) and having knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
Are you a natural leader, do you know how to put the employee first and are you an organizational talent? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.