Laborant R&D Terneuzen
Dow Benelux B.V.
You are passionate about research and development, your ambition is to work at a lab and you dream of working at an international chemical company. Are you ready to take your place as Laboratory Technologist at Dow Benelux in Terneuzen?
Dow combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what isessential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from the intersection of chemical, physical and biological sciences to help address many of the world's most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, clean energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity.
What are your responsibilities?
- Operate laboratory reactors and instruct others in its use.
- Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory equipment as needed.
- Apply technical skills and knowledge for preparation, characterization, and performance evaluation of catalytic materials.
- Work both independently and in project teams.
- Document work in a timely fashion in Electronic Lab Notebooks, Dow internal reports, as appropriate.
- Analyze and communicate results and progress to technical teams and management through oral presentations.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor of Applied Sciences (HLO) - Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Organic Chemistry.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have good computer skills.
- You are a team player and you should be able to work safely in a self-directed team environment.
- You have experience in calibration and operation of laboratory reactor control elements such as mass flow controllers, control valves, pressure transducers and associated equipment preferred.
Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as problem solving skills ? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.