Capital Client Services Representative
For Dow Benelux B.V. we are looking for a Capital Client Services Representative
The Client Services Representative (CSR) serves as direct interface between the Global Capital Purchasing (GCP) organization (procurement planning, sourcing and expediting activities) and supports Dow Stakeholders and partners on procurement work processes and transactional systems for capital project purchasing, planning and execution.
The role supports the following transaction types:
• Process Material Specification Transmittal (MST) Packages
• Spot Purchase Orders
• Finalization of all transactions
In accordance with job experience, the CSR may be called upon to train, guide and coach other CSR's.
Workload Efficiency and Quality Management for MST's and/or Transactions
• Adhere to the agreed cycle times between Engineering Solutions (ES) and GCP.
• Monitor quality of documents submitted by ES and provide work process guidance.
• Ensure documents submitted to internal partners, stakeholders, and suppliers comply with GCP quality standards.
• Understand Delegation of Authority for Spend and Commit including override approval process.
• Identify, analyze and resolve supply and transactional procurement issues (purchasing and payables). Involve other
purchasing team roles if required.
• Contribute to work process improvements.
Functional Mailboxes and MST Package Processing
• Monitor functional mailboxes for new incoming MST’s.
• Enter MST/Purchase Order information into tracking database.
Purchase Order Write-ups & Finalizations
• Enter Purchase Order into purchasing system.
• Update existing orders with addenda.
• Input and distribute purchase orders and addenda in accordance with project instructions.
• Set up purchase orders in the Progress Billing Management System.
Training & Expertise
• Provide training for eMST process, purchase order/addendum input processing.
• Guide and assist internal partners. Be the knowledgeable focal point for supplier and internal partner transactional
High School Degree
5 years of work experience
English and Dutch languages are a prerequisite
• High level of skill utilizing the purchasing systems
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Fluent in MS Office, Outlook
• Initiative and proactive self-management
Are you interested, please contact RTC Flexcenter Dow, +31115689850 or mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.