Dow Benelux B.V.
You are an Engineer with a perfect knowledge of piping. You also have knowledge of Smart 3D. These talents you would love to use to be of value at Dow Benelux in Terneuzen!
As an Engineer Operates in the Dow Benelux Technical Expertise and Support department, which is a main contributor in building and modifying chemical process plants.
What are your responsibilities?
- Perform piping basic designs (front end loading) and coordinate detail engineering for multiple small and intermediate site projects.
- Follow up of technical interfaces with team members from the other design disciplines like E&I, civil, vessels and mechanical and internally piping.
- Ensure that environmental, safety and loss prevention principles.
- Support process engineering and maintenance activities.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor degree
- You have experience in piping engineering and revamp projects.
- You are a professional user of S3D (Smart 3D).
- You are able to assist remote designers in our DOW India Office.
- You have working knowledge of national and international regulations and codes.
- VCA VOL
- You are fluent in English (written and oral)
Are you the piping engineer for Dow? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
You can also reach us through whatsapp: +31 6 198 88 181
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.