Dow Benelux B.V.
You are passionate about supply chain and you are star in the coordination of logistic services and you would love to be part of The Dow Chemical Company. I think we are looking for you in the role as a Production Scheduler!
As a Production Scheduler are you responsible for deciding what, when and where to supply for multiple production sites or multiple plants at one site within a single business or multiple smaller businesses. This includes balancing supply and demand over the operational horizon, to achieve optimum product availability, asset utilization and supply chain efficiencies.
What are your responsibilities?
You are responsible for generating a time –phased supply schedule to fulfill the business requirements in the short-term. Next to that you determines and/ or executes the most effective regional or global sourcing rules. Where applicable you will implement external manufacturing agreements or execute agreements already in place. It is also your responsibility to set up the collaboration together with customer service, manufacturing, logistics, third-party service providers and business partners to meet business obligations in case of unplanned events.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts ( 32- 40 hrs)
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have at least MBO4 or a bachelor.
- It would be great if you have experience in logistics related activities.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications.
- You have Experience with SAP R3.
- You have a customer service mindset.
- You have excellent planning & organization skills.
- You are fluent in English (written & oral)
- Another language, such as French would be desirable.
Do you have strong analytical skills, can you work independently, are you self-motivated and accountable and are you able to work work towards tight deadlines? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
Did you know you can also contact us by Whatsapp: 06-19888181?
For further questions we are always available.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.