Financieel-administratief medewerker Terneuzen
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
You love numbers, you are very analytical and you would love to be part of The Dow Chemical Company. Stay put because there might be an amazing opportunity here for you at the Invoice to Cash department.
As Receivable specialist you are integral to the success of the Company’s cash flow objectives as well as achieving key enterprise targets such as Percent Current Receivables and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO). You are expected to focus on Dow’s medium value accounts that often encounter varying levels of services and complexity. In your role you will work closely with other sub-functions in the Invoice to Cash organization to deliver exceptional service to customers and maintain profitability for Dow.
What are your responsibilities?
- Make calls to customers to determine reasons for non or short payments.
- Investigate and resolve customer dispute cases, including contacting customers to resolve issues and/or obtain additional information.
- Influence customer payment behaviors to help ensure payments are made to Dow in a timely manner.
- Support customer account reconciliations such as offsets, manual cash applications, and account reinstatements to provide accurate financial statements to customers and Dow.
- Issue all customer sales adjustments according to business standards or agreements and validate that adjustments meet internal control compliance by ensuring that legal, financial, and auditing requirements are met.
- Review root cause analysis and work with the Receivable Specialist Work Process Coach, Team Lead, and the business to determine corrective action to eliminate future issues.
- Identify aged items or expiring payment agreements to better understand customer payment behaviors and provide recommended courses of action to the business to maintain healthy cash flows.
- Proactively identifies expiring payment term agreements with our customers, analyzes customer payment behavior against those terms, and recommends to the business an extension or modification to the terms in order to optimize cash flow.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have at least an Associate’s Degree in Business.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, preferably within a Service Center environment.
- You have experience working with teams in a complex business environment across the Collections Dispute Management processes.
- You have accounting experience in SAP and MS application skills such as ACCESS, EXCEL, and WORD.
- You are fluent in the following languages (written & oral):
- English and German or,
- English and Russian or,
- English and Italian or,
- English and Spanish
Are you able to quickly understand reports and trends in order to recommend corrective courses of action? Do you have good people skills and the ability to motivate teams to perform at higher levels? Do you possess the skill of conflict resolution to address accounts receivable or customer concerns? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.