IT beheerder // IT Admin
IT Systems Admin Rotterdam, South Holland
Have a passion for software? Join a world leader and make a difference! This company is making a huge difference to the transportation planning and design community. With offices around the world, this international organisation is an
international leader in the development of innovative software for the civil/transportation engineering profession.
We currently have an opening for an IT Systems Administrator at our office in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
The System Admin ensures that Transoftees can continue to do what they do best. Accountable to the IT Manager (at our head office in Vancouver), you will be responsible for IT services within the EMEA region (and other regions as required) by delivering operational and functional support to Transoft’s network and
helpdesk. Applying industry best practices, you will ensure system availability and reliability while strategically seeking out improvements to compliment or enhance existing systems and procedures.
• Ensure the Helpdesk responds professionally to user requests within service level objectives.
• Participate in 24/7 monitoring and support of production resources.
• Ensure company data and critical systems are protected against threats like failures, theft and fire.
• Provide office support for phone, conferencing and office access control.
• Create and manage IT Documentation.
• Working with IT Management to identify opportunities to promote business innovation through the successful implementation of technology.
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package including pay-for-performance incentives.
Sallery is negotiable!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, please respond to jeroen.hooghart@tempo-team in dutch or english.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.