Logistiek medewerker (maritiem) Terneuzen
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
Logistics is your passion and working at Dow to manage issues on the supply chain would be a dream come true. Your own personal development is something you find very important and growing in your role is your ambition. Keep reading, because this might be the job for you!
The Supply Chain Operations department is responsible for the coordination of logistic services, such as road and marine transports and the storage of Dow products. It makes sure that Dow products are delivered on time throughout EMEA. The several teams working within the department focus on areas like logistic coordination, including carriers and storage facilities.
You will take the role of Marine Pack Cargo Logistics Coordinator. In this role you will support activities which enable compliance of The Dow Chemical Company, wholly owned subsidiaries, JV’s and controlled affiliates with international trade regulations.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- The opportunity to develop and evolve yourself within this position.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are your responsibilities?
- Supports and administers trade compliance for transactions from and to Europe and Middle East & Africa countries.
- Understands and supports the established work processes and procedures regarding trade compliance.
- Activities must be performed within the agreed upon service level agreement (order blocks released or escalated within 4 working hours of discovery)
- Collect, resolve and escalate day to day requests/general inquiries related to trade compliance involving shipments to/from Europe and Middle East & Africa countries.
- Identify, investigate and resolve order blocks in GTS that are preventing product from shipping or receiving.
- Support internal audits (periodic reviews of transactional data, work processes or procedures) conducted by ITO people based on the established internal control program and procedures.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvements opportunities to existing work processes/procedures
What do we ask of you?
- You either have a bachelor in Logistics or you have a bachelor with 1-3 years supply chain working experience
- You have an Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- You have experience with SAP
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are excellent in planning & organizing
- You are able to work towards tight deadlines
- You are fluent in English (written & oral)
Are you a team player, do you love to take initiative and do you have a customer service mind set? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions we are always available. Did you know you can also contact us via Whatsapp 06-81811988? Send us a message!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.